Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!

Go down 
+5
Dartboy
Shawn1112
Admin
AlterEgo
Mad Hatter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! Empty
PostSubject: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:16 pm

What's up Matt, PC Queen - Chris, Shawn & crew?

Mark me down for yet another Forum! affraid

I like the idea of a local hang out. Maybe we can get a better response to Meet & Greats & other things. Thanks for the Hook up & invite!

Ok, it's gonna take me a lil while to get situated over here. I see my Sig, Avatar & profile is not coming up. Suspect
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:18 pm

Hi Mad Hatter! Welcome I look forward to meeting you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:21 pm

Hey buddy.. Glad to see ya here and posting!

If you need help with the sig and avatar, hit me up..
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:22 pm

Welcome bro, how is the family?
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:30 pm

AlterEgo wrote:

Thanks, same here.
elcobra44 wrote:

You got it! Yeah, i've been off the computer for awhile. But I will be checeking in here often. I'm working thru it now. Avatar is Up!
Shawn1112 wrote:

Thanks Shawn, They're all good. Just got a K&N CAI & the Boys can't wait for me to put it on. Is your Engine work done yet?
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:35 pm

When I try to update my Profile info, it appears that it wants me to input my password. But when I do that it still won't save. Do I have to enter the Password 2 more times? I thought was for only if you want to change it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:56 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
When I try to update my Profile info, it appears that it wants me to input my password. But when I do that it still won't save. Do I have to enter the Password 2 more times? I thought was for only if you want to change it. scratch
That's if you want to change your password.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 11:00 pm

Great having you here with us!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 12:30 am

It's about time you made it over here! What took ya so long!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 9:36 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:

Thanks, same here.
elcobra44 wrote:

You got it! Yeah, i've been off the computer for awhile. But I will be checeking in here often. I'm working thru it now. Avatar is Up!
Shawn1112 wrote:

Thanks Shawn, They're all good. Just got a K&N CAI & the Boys can't wait for me to put it on. Is your Engine work done yet?
Next week For some reason the clear was back ordred or at least thats what I was told!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 9:38 pm

welcome to camm!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 9:01 pm

chargerchick wrote:
It's about time you made it over here! What took ya so long!!! Smile

Been off the computer for awhile, But yes I'm here!
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 5:57 pm

Wassup Mad-Hatter ... Thanks for the invite ...
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 8:09 pm

Welcome to the club.. Love the plum..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!   Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Present & Accounted for, Repping the Southlands!
Page 1 of 1