Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting ready for the winter

Go down 
+17
DA H.N.I.C.
Illinois Chaos
kaotik29
AR-15QUEEN
xegitalian19xx
HiPwr
Moparcharger07
Headtripp
chargerchick
jontoad
Shawn1112
ChiTownHemi
Admin
ttruckinon
HemiMag
irishrt5.7
chitownfinest01
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chitownfinest01
CAMM Rookie
chitownfinest01

Getting ready for the winter Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 12:38 pm

Its about that time for me.

Getting ready for the winter IMG_1136

Getting ready for the winter IMG_0625

Getting ready for the winter IMG_0626

Getting ready for the winter IMG_0627

Getting ready for the winter IMG_0628
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 12:44 pm

What the its not even oct yet... but i guess thats how you keep them looking so clean...
Back to top Go down
chitownfinest01
CAMM Rookie
chitownfinest01

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 12:48 pm

My car doesn't really get driven around this time because im away at school. So I thought that I might as well knock it out early.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 1:03 pm

man I still have like 3 weeks left before I put mine away... pale
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 2:34 pm

It rarely snows in Ga!!!!!!!!!!!! nanner nanner nanner
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 2:53 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 3:10 pm

I'll be putting mine away as soon as the first salt truck is seen on the roads (but not a day before).
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 3:12 pm

yeah i dont put mine away until the first snow...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 3:35 pm

I like to drive mine till early November!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 7:36 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I like to drive mine till early November!

november air brings the best track times!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 8:06 pm

Wow....this sucks. I get to drive mine all year 'round. I didn't realize you guys put them away for the winter. Sad
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 8:16 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Wow....this sucks. I get to drive mine all year 'round. I didn't realize you guys put them away for the winter. Sad

i don't have a choice. i only have race tires for this car. if there is any remote amount of snow or ice in the driveway it wont make it back up into the garage. plus i don't want salt anywhere near this ride!

i have snow tires for the truck.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 8:24 pm

The mango will go away for the winter when it snows. The Chally will be out untill the roads are salty. But will drive it when they are clear this winter
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 9:00 pm

I get to sport my Grandpa's old 91 Cavalier WAGON this winter!!! WOO WOO!!! Mine's getting put in the garage all winter!!! It'll let me have some time to do dome more moddin with-out having to finish in 1 day to be able to drive it...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 9:13 pm

I'll drive the Charger in the Winter if all of the roads have been cleared (like not even snow melting into the street) AND there has been rainfall that clears off the salt.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 10:04 pm

I drive all winter baby!! Heavy snow, rain, salt, sun, she sees all weather! It's a bitch to clean her once it gets nice out, but shes all I got. I bought it to drive it and I do Smile
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 10:15 pm

mine comes out in the winter only on sunny days!!!!

I HATE WINTER!!!!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 11:06 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
I drive all winter baby!! Heavy snow, rain, salt, sun, she sees all weather! It's a bitch to clean her once it gets nice out, but shes all I got. I bought it to drive it and I do Smile
Im with Anthony on this one. My rims will get taken off and out comes the stockers. But not till after my bday in November!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 6:53 am

i did my first year of ownership it took 5 sand bags to keep the thing remotely straight...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 7:22 am

Nov.=4whldr truck time
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 7:49 am

I personally love trying to keep it straight all winter Smile / I didn't use any sandbags last winter with the shitty stock tires after my Cam and it really wasn't that bad.. You just have to not accelerate at all on turns!!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 7:52 am

I can't drive the car the way Chrysler and God intend for me to during the Winter, I'm scared to death of some clown running into me, and that salt is hell on a car. I wouldn't have bought the Charger if it were my only ride.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 7:56 am

I think I may be the only AWD Magnum here. You KNOW what that means for the winter, right!? LOL
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 9:01 am

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
I think I may be the only AWD Magnum here. You KNOW what that means for the winter, right!? LOL
You drive yours in the winter?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 9:10 am

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:

Torn CV boots come spring time from doing donuts...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for the winter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: