Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)

Go down 
+8
AlterEgo
Dalegit1
Mad Hatter
chargerchick
ghost
HiPwr
liljoejoe54
TheDarkKnight
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) Empty
PostSubject: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:43 am

We beat out a few Mustangs and Pontiacs (was at a Pontiac dealer) and even the announcer said something about the Chargers winning everything lol! I took first place in modded 2000 and up and Scooterguy5000 (Sean) placed second! In stock 2000 and up pc204 (Roger) and his Plum Crazy Daytona won first place!

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117008
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:47 am

That is awesome!!! Congrats guys and way to represent!!!!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 11:25 am

Good job. And great pictures on the other forum.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 11:28 am

for the win! congrats!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 1:46 pm

That's awesome!! Congrats!! Trophy
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 4:58 pm

Congrats to All!

gold Trophy gold
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 6:12 pm

Awesome, Congrats to all the winners!! What a way to represent!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 6:16 pm

Way to REPRESENT! WOOT! (that was for you Mad Hatter neener )
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 7:09 pm

Great job, we also took 3 trophys home today!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 7:22 pm

Umm...details? Who won?
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:33 pm

Congrats on the wins guys.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:49 pm

wow. those are some sweet lookin big trophys. nice job.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 1:21 pm

Thanks everyone! Our Chargers were getting a lot of comments all day it was great and it was a judged show with seven different judges each doing a particular area on the vehicles so I guess all the cleaning I did payed off! I forgot my digital at home so that's why I posted what Scooterguy5000's did on charger and he got some great shots! I had to snap some when I got home since it was my first trophy with this car!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 1:23 pm

Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) Newmods174
Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) Newmods173
Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) Newmods172
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 2:37 pm

Well done and well deserved!

I hate missing all the shows but I have too much to do to take off for them. Congrats to you and all the winners!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 7:38 pm

Nice trophy! Great color! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)   Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chargers clean house - three CAMM member three trophies (hardware)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: