Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is CAMM to you?

Go down 
+17
Headtripp
chargerchick
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
ChiTownHemi
AlterEgo
Illinois Chaos
liljoejoe54
HemiMag
Hypnotiq
Shawn1112
kaotik29
HiPwr
DA H.N.I.C.
ghost
irishrt5.7
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:56 pm

I don't know what to say other than I appreciate that you guys and gals have accepted me even though I don't live there. I've met quite a few of you and you've all been wonderful. Just makes me wish I did live there so I could be more a part of your group. You guys rock!!! Rock On Flying Heart
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 9:17 pm

If I really got into it it would turn out all mushy and shit so I won't go there it will ruin my image... But I had lots of good friends a long time ago too bad they were all strung out drug addicts. So I departed that life an grew up.. Now I hang out with a whole bunch of new losers Razz but they are all some of the best friends a guy could want. Thats what CAMM is to me
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 10:47 pm

What more can I say than what has already been said by everyone ahead of me...I'll just simply put it....

YOU GUYS FREAKING ROCK!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 10:50 pm

I said that already. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 10:38 am

ChiTownHemi wrote:
Hands down, this is the best mopar site on the net. I love how people can feed each other tons of shit on here and nobody takes it personally and everyone has a great time and shares tons of knowledge about their cars. (Well, i guess if you do take any shit personally, you probably don't belong here. )

I totally agree with what Shawn said about meeting new people and sharing the sickness about our cars. Other people (including my own family) just don't understand it. But my wife is coming around and has actually been talking about maybe getting an AWD Charger for my son who is about to start driving (that could become my Winter car!!). It's so funny... I've had three idiots from work that see my car ask me if it has a V8. I pretty much just stop talking cars at that point and log back on to CAMM for the rest of the day cheers

The only thing I'd really like to see changed is Shawn's FUCKING avatar. That is really geting on my nerves. Can't you find someting shitty to put up there about the fudge packers now that it's FUCKING FOOTBALL SEASON?????????
I'll think about it bro!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 11:34 am

Another vote for removing the picture, Shawn. Disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 12:27 pm

lol.... I didnt know my avatar was that big of a hit!!!!
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 2:09 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I like it because it is local and you all get together regularly and I can meet other enthusiasts in person. Everyone I've met here has been very cool. The mod night really made an impression on me about how great a group this is. So far, that is, I don't rule out that there are assholes here.

One improvement I would make is that I would like a computer-generated version of "Puff the Magic Dragon" constantly playing in every area with no way of turning it off.

If you didn't park so far away you might figure it out.

I'll second the vote for Puff!
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 2:19 pm

First of all, it is like family. You can say what you think and kid around and no one takes it wrong cause we all know we are family. And second it's really great to really meet ya'll and not just BS on line like most other forums. That's what I'm really going to miss when I move next month. I hope we can have a M&G in Ga sometime after I get settled in down there........I'm going to miss ya'll.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 3:06 pm

Best Local Networking site where everywhere helps each other out. cheers

A place where you can not only talk but arrange to meet up & really share your Love Love for our CAMMs no matter age , group, model, club, engine, gender, age, knowledge, background etc! gold
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 7:38 pm

Oh great. I'm not sure which avatar is worse. Ooooof. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 12:34 am

chargerchick wrote:
Just admit it, you like my style!!
I'm a die hard Cubs and Bears fan, everyone else can suck my dick and kiss my ass!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 12:36 am

sorry ladies if that was a little vulgar. I'm a tad bit fucked up rite now!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 1:26 am

No prob Shawn! And yeah I do like your style. A little out there which is fine by me! LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 8:53 am

Shawn Shawn Shawn... by the judging of that avatar i can tell you are really starting to change your ways and really really enjoying knowing that you can come out of the closet as a packer fan.....

love ya bro...
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:54 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
chargerchick wrote:
I'm a die hard Cubs and Bears fan, everyone else can suck my dick and kiss my ass!!!!!

OK, how do we contact the lovely ladies in your avitar so they can be first in line! affraid
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 1:51 pm

HAHAHAHAHA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 6:31 pm

Another thing I'd like to change: let's get rid of this damned thing bootyshake
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 6:36 pm

I think Shawn was so fucked up when he put up his new avatar he actually THOUGHT they looked like the Playboy Centerfolds!! A lil too much Captain???

As for this bootyshake Eric....... It's for the girls!!!!! You guys have Cooter & boobies & Uri !!! For GOD"S SAKE MAN! Let us have the booty shake bootyshake
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 6:41 pm

boobies doesn't work for me. Looks like Marge Simpson on chemo. And I think the Uri one is actually for the women as well.

You know bootyshake is a :homo: don't you?!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 6:43 pm

Uri = :homo: . . . . . he IS for you guys Jerk Off
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 6:44 pm

Just kidding Uri .... you're my hunny! hug
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 6:45 pm

Only when he wears his "pilgrim shoes", Jackie.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 7:06 pm

ttruckinon wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
chargerchick wrote:

OK, how do we contact the lovely ladies in your avitar so they can be first in line! affraid
Get in contact with irishrt5.7, he knows those girls on a very personal level.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 7:21 pm

bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is CAMM to you?   What is CAMM to you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is CAMM to you?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next